Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time out

Jacqueline Howett is the author of The Greek Seaman. A seafaring novel.

Hi  everyone,

I'm having some tecq problems. I went and dropped my laptop and had to have the hard drive replaced, and that was very unpleasant. I got it back gutted of the former me. Yes I do back up, but I'm missing a disc to my lexmark printer to some art programs that I need and then it must be returned as the wireless light isn't working. So no connection to the net as yet. So I shall get on with other edits meanwhile. I have been using my BF's apple computer but I can't do very much on it as he wants to keep all his settings on it for his studio stuff in music, but I can browse to a degree without action.
Anyway thought I would let you all know.

The weather here in Florida started to get real cold, it dropped 40 degrees overnight  to the low 30's and now its working its way back by tomorrow to 70. is okay but high 20 or 30 all of sudden is nasty. We all have such thin blood down here in Florida. I hope to get down the beach and walk now the chill has left. Watching the weather up north on the news sure makes me realize how lucky I am in many ways.

I have a few things lined up and will mention them in my blog soon.

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment